Enamel Pin Foundry
Enamel Pin Foundry
- You must have Adobe Photoshop CS5+ to use the actions and styles!
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE NEW ULTIMATE ENAMEL PIN ADVANCED TUTORIAL SERIES OR DOWNLOAD TRIALS FOR ILLUSTRATOR AND DIMENSION. BLENDER IS FREE
Have you joined the enamel pin fad yet? Now's a great time to start! Save time when mocking up your enamel pin designs with the Enamel Pin Foundry. This toolkit is perfect for mocking up your designs for enamel pin preorders, crowdfunding campaigns, or maybe you just want to create some cute enamel pins for a different design project.
NOW INCLUDES 'ULTIMATE ENAMEL PIN ADVANCED CLASS TUTORIAL SERIES'
This NEW tutorial series will teach you how to mockup your enamel pin designs in 3D using Adobe Illustrator, Blender (FREE), and Adobe's NEW Dimension software. Bridging the gap from vector design to a 3D model in Dimension will allow you to render your designs at ANY angle, have complete control over the lighting in your scene, control the backdrop imagery, add additional objects to your scene, have complete control over your object's textures/materials, and more!
It is recommended you have an intermediate to expert knowledge of Adobe CC software. You DO NOT need an intermediate or expert knowledge of Blender software. We will be using a few features from Blender that I will take you through, step-by-step. Recommended basic familiarity with Adobe Dimensions interface.
UPDATED ADDITIONS INCLUDE
- Enamel Pin Metal Recipe and Source Material files for Dimension
- Enamel Pour Recipe for Dimension
- ALL demo files from the tutorial: Enamel Pin AI, Card Backing PNG, Pin SVG, Hard/Soft Enamel Pin OBJ, Dimension Demo File, and Render Examples
- Tutorial Step-By-Step Checklist PDF
- Introduction video and 3 more tutorial videos!
- 1 PSD file for mocking up your pin designs
- 1 PSD file with Floral Demo Pin
- 6 Photoshop layer styles for a variety of metal types ( Metal Types Include: High polished gold, black dyed plating, high polished silver, copper plating, high polished brass, rose gold plating, and custom color plating)
- 3 Photoshop layer styles for a variety of soft enamel pours (Shallow, Deep, and Very Deep).
- 5 Photoshop layer styles for a variety of hard enamel pours/reflections
- 7 Photoshop actions for 1 click metal finishes
- 4 Photoshop actions for metal rim thickness (10px, 20px, 30px, and 40px)
- 5 Background image textures with custom color options to place your pin mockup on
- 4 videos: 1 Installation Video, 1 Simple Pin Video Tutorial, 1 Complex Pin Video Tutorial, and 1 additional Complex Pin Video Tutorial.
"This toolkit was fun and easy to use, with a fantastic set of tutorials that explained things concisely. Once I watched the videos, the pins were easy to design, and it was fun to see how different styles would affect the overall look. Having multiple styles to swap between was easy and incredibly useful, so you could see what would fit your product the best." - Megan V.
"I was very pleasantly surprised by how fun and easy to follow this tutorial was. I'm normally fairly bad at following a video- I'm not very patient when being talked through something- but this was exactly my speed and I wasn't lost for a second!" - Rayna M.